Thursday, May 26, 2011

The obscene amount of Kim Kardashian articles on Google News

This morning I got the news of Kim Kardashian's engagement around 9:00 a.m. on my Facebook page.  Kourtney announced that she couldn't keep the secret any longer and was glad she was able to keep the secret for so long ( a week).  As soon as I got the news I took to my laptop to try and cover the story for Examiner.com.  I had so many technical issues that I was losing my mind.

www.examiner.com/best-friends-in-national

Ultimately I was only able to get a few sentences out on my laptop and had to publish in hopes of getting on the first page of Google News.  (didn't make it).  By the time I was ready to publish...there were 300 articles and as it stands at the end of the day there are almost 1,000 articles on Kim Kardashian getting engaged to Kris Humphries. 

I am actually a real fan of the Kardashians, love their reality shows and their family.  I wish Kim and the clan only the best, but the amount of attention she garners from the media is absolutely obscene.


bling bling

No comments:

Post a Comment